Click Here!

Sasu/Naru fanfiction

Guest Jannyaheaven

Guest Jannyaheaven

Hi ^^ I'm looking for a fanfic of sasu/naru, when Naruto had to leave Kanoha for smf that was inevitable (I think the elders wanted to lock him away), so he decided to just run away, leave Konoha and find sasuke. He finds Sasuke nearby, while Sasuke is washing himself in a river (or lake, can't remember correctly), so Naruto hides himself in the leaves, gets a hard on while watching him (who wouldn't? ^^') and makes some noise. Sasuke notices the sound, throws a kunai at the bushes, but when he comes closer to check it, he founds a small fox ( a clever disguise by Naruto ). Having nowhere to go, Naruto stays with Sasuke, and Sasuke somehow doesn't notice, that the fox is naruto, only that the fox is not normal. Naruto stays by his side as fox. (Somewhere in the fanfic while sleeping together by the fire Naruto leaves sasuke to go fantasize about him and masturbate. This might not be related, as my memory's a little fuzzy)

It's really an old one, but it wasn't completed the time I read it. Does anybody know the name or any ideas what it could be?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.