Click Here!

Review Replies for AFF Prompt - Cornucopia

Shadowknight12

First of all, thanks to all for taking the time to leave your thoughts!

Asexual Biped: Hahahah, yes, I do. :3

kisamiko: LOL, you have no idea how many evil plot bunnies you just planted in my head.

ApolloImperium: Next prompt, I promise! Thanks for the praise! I really wanted to capture a sexy+WTF moment there.

TheRedHead: Glad you enjoyed it. That was my goal, after all.

FairySlayer: Hey, thanks for reading this even though it's not your kind of thing, I really appreciate it (and the comments you left). Heh, I honestly don't know any other word for "goat-like" other than caprine. And yeah, I tried as hard as I could to capture a strong combo of feelings for that scene. A veritable... cornucopia of emotions, even! Heh, what can I say? I like happy endings. :D

I love happy endings too, but you'd never know it from the first 3/4 of any of my longer stories. ;) I think your story showed enough of his pleasure all the way through, which definitely works.

Firstly: *makes mental note on how to do the 3/4*

Secondly: Thanks! I tried to go for that effect and I'm really glad it shone through. Also, I'm adding you to my 'to read' list. I might not get to you right now, but some day, I'll leave you a review. Good authors are hard to come by. :)

JayDee: Thanks for the review and specially for the recommendation! You RULE! And you got the goatse pun, too, now that's just awesome. Heh, what can I say, I love using obscure words, especially to conceal stealth puns. It was fun to write, and maybe one day I'll turn it into a larger story (I swear the word limit killed me!).

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.