Click Here!

Final Fantasy Vii: Dirge Of Cerberus

Guest Kinkybobb

Guest Kinkybobb

Everytime I talk about DoC with my friends...they're actually shocked that I hate it. I know the Reviewer guy (forgot his name) from G4tv didnt like the game at all. So I was wondering, is there only two?

Guest Big Samurai

Dirge Of Cerberus is ... not made of win. The voice acting is decent, and the FMVs are the same quality as Advent Children, but the in-game graphics belong on a PS1, the controls belong on a Buick, the villain belongs in a cardboard recycler, and the price belongs in the bargain bin, not on the $50 shelf. That is my opinion, so ... you're not alone.

Ugh yes, I need to hear no-so-good things about this game. I don't really play action/adventure type of games (at least not with any real skill) and am annoyed with my unfailing interest in the game. A part of me is so knowing that it will only bring frusteration.

Still...When the price drops, I too will prolly succumb.

I managed to acquire it for next to nothing, its still sealed and will remain that way until I play it, I won't prejudge the game based on other peoples opinions of it (I couldn't care less if 99% of people hate a game if I enjoy it thats all that matters) but I will simply reiterate my concerns over the current remake/cash-in trend of Final Fantasy.

Guest LemonLimeCrush

Truthfully I think the critics were just a tad to harsh on this game. Then again, I play games more for their storyline then the actual gameplay.

If you're looking for a shooter that is along the quality lines of Halo or whatever... definately look elsewhere. The controls made me feel drunk until I got used to them. If you're looking for a good storyline the expands the world of VII a bit, definately buy it.

xD Not to mention, the scenes between Weiss and Nero are priceless... the pairing is practically canon!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.