Click Here!

Searching for m/m original fic. Character named Phoenix?

Guest Hello

There was a fiction I was reading a long time ago and it was in progress. I think there was a character named Phoenix and I believe at the beginning he sees him and some worker having sex, even though character (Phoenix?) has a wife. He ends up having him stay with them and he has sex with him without the wife's knowledge. The main character has a hate/love thing for Phoenix and they dont want to really admit their feelings. I think later the main character tries to have a normal relationship with a kid from school. And also later, the maid catches Phoenix and the main character doing something and the main character likes the wife so he is sad that they will be found out.

I can't remember much too clearly since it was long ago. But hopefully someone knows the name of this fic? Thanks!

Guest LisaT25

OMG, you're talking about Dandruff by Munez. It's fantastic!!!! She hasn't updated in forever, but it's an awesome story. Jacob is the main character who is taken in by Phoenix, pretty much blackmails him, and his wife is Felicity. Awesome story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.