Click Here!

Lost Selphie/Laguna Fic?

Guest sirlaguna

Guest sirlaguna

Pretty much says it all. It's a sweet story about Selphie and Laguna getting into a relationship post-game timeline.

I don't know why it's not here anymore, because I think the same author has other FF8 fics still around. Unfortunately, I forget the author's nick, too.

This isn't really 'looking' exactly, it's finding something I've *already* found.

• 2 years later...

I feel silly responding so late to this, but it has been a long time since I've been on the forums and I just happened to come across this today. I believe you are talking about my story, Love in Esthar. I did remove the story a long time ago, wanting to rework it at the time and get an ending on it. Unfortunately, I never have gotten to it. I have a few unfinished stories I really need to remove and try to finish writing and repost. I would really like to be able to get that done. I hate leaving a fic unfinished, and it is aggravating. Maybe one day it will be reposted. At least I will try my hardest to make it happen.

Here's hoping the original author of the post sees this, but it's probably not likely

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.