Click Here!

Story about a guy and three potential boyfriends!

Guest will92HELP

Guest will92HELP

Ok the story i cant find is about a guy who moves house to a town called rainbow and one of the characters names is the bipolar king, i cant remember anything else.

also the story takes place mostly in rainbow high school, one of the other charachters is really dominant and likes pain, and the other is an incredibly cute slut

Guest will92HELP

also i just remembered the bipolar king's real name is kyle, i cant remember anymore though, excapt at the start of the fic, its the main characters first day at school and he is trying to convince every one he isnt gay

Guest will92HELP

i know right! i just found it really funny when i read it a while ago and i was hoping there would be an update to it, thanks for the help lisa.

(^..^)~ kitty cat approves

Guest LisaT25

Hey, no problem! I actually proof the story for the writer and I did email her this morning nudging her for an update! :) So, hopefully, you'll see another chapter soon!

i know right! i just found it really funny when i read it a while ago and i was hoping there would be an update to it, thanks for the help lisa.

(^..^)~ kitty cat approves

Guest LisaT25

Hey Kitty,

Coincidentally, the author just wrote me back! She said she's thrilled someone was asking about her story and she said she'll have an update hopefully by the end of the week.

Hey, no problem! I actually proof the story for the writer and I did email her this morning nudging her for an update! :) So, hopefully, you'll see another chapter soon!

Hello, I'm the author of this story and I must say, I am so honored that someone not only likes to read my story but also likes it enough to take their time to search for it. :D

I finished with the chapter sooner than I thought I would so now it's up. I'll get working on the next immediately. Thanks for reading.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.