Click Here!

Could you clarify fandom for me please so I can correct my disclaimer?

JayDee

http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600060735

Hi,

I am unsure the fandom required - which is sadly why you have had cause to raise this issue, as I didn't do it on purpose!

Wonder Woman appears in a comic (amongst various others) entitled Wonder Woman so I think(?) that is covered, along with the DC version of Hekate who also appeared in the Wonder Woman book. Would I also need a note to confirm that Wonder Woman is both character and fandom?

From the FAQ, I think that the other characters would need their own comic. what I am unsure about is which comics you need naming, as Grace & Thunder's comic changed title being both "The Outsiders" and "Batman and the Outsiders", as well as a few specials, while Vandal Savage (very early on a Green Lantern character, but now appearing throughout numerous DC Comics) and another character who is mentioned but does not appear, have appeared in numerous titles in the decades since.

I hope you don't mind me asking what you need here, I have the link above to the story.

Secondly, following the instruction to see the content guidelines I am sorry but I am at a loss as to where I have erred here. I wondered if it was that I do have my author's note at the start, but this serves as an additional content disclaimer in the hopes that people who don't want to be squicked won't be! It is also less than 200 words. I apologise for needing to ask this and it is probably something blatant where I cannot see the wood for the trees, but if you could let me know which content issue I have breached I will correct this too!

Certainly. What you need to do, is name the comic book titles, not the characters. That's what the problem is. I think you'd probably be best off naming Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Batman and the Outsiders as the fandoms involved. That SHOULD cover where the characters come from.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.