Click Here!

new here and not sure how to do things

Guest djschick1oo

Guest djschick1oo

Everything you need to know can be found here.

Ok. First off thank you, but i have read everything and it does not tell me what to do. Also at the top where you are supposed to be able to add a topic it says i cant. So what then?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djschick1oo

The fanfiction category, tech support forum, bug tracker, and report category/forums are the only areas where guests can post. In order to post anywhere else, and in fact, to view the rest, you have to create a login.

So how do i get a login? I thought that djschick1oo was my login. I can sign in with it, so whats going on? I'm confuzzled.

If you've not created an archive login (which is separate), and linked to it, we delete those from the forum admin validation queue.

If you don't want to have an archive login, normally those users email me to tell me why they want to use the forum alone. As I already KNOW that you want to work as a beta, I'd pass you through at this point.

Also, you do have to self validate before getting in to the admin queue.

Guest djschick1oo

If you've not created an archive login (which is separate), and linked to it, we delete those from the forum admin validation queue.

If you don't want to have an archive login, normally those users email me to tell me why they want to use the forum alone. As I already KNOW that you want to work as a beta, I'd pass you through at this point.

Also, you do have to self validate before getting in to the admin queue.

Ok. Thank-you. How do you get an archive login? Sorry for being a bug.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Haggishunter

Hi new to the fanfic world and have just uploaded my first chapter. My problem is when I had to choose the category I had no clue what to choose as AU did not appear. There was not a subcategory that fit either. My story is with characters from the tv show Supernatural focusing on Casteil the angel and the actual actor who plays him but in character. What category and subcategory does it fall into. Any help you can give me would be great.

Guest Haggishunter

Haggishunter,

Follow the links in my post a couple above this. That'll answer your questions.

thank you much appreciated got it correctly placed now :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.