Click Here!

Ino/Naruto/Sasuke

Guest glimmer25

Guest glimmer25

There was a story where Ino and Naruto beacome friends through training then started to date after Ino found out about Kyuubi while digging around in Naruto's head when looking for the cause of a series of headaches he keeps getting.Throughout the whole ordeal Sasuke becomes obsessively jealous over their new relationship and tries to break them up.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE TITLE TO THIS STORY????!!!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest knize16

There was a story where Ino and Naruto beacome friends through training then started to date after Ino found out about Kyuubi while digging around in Naruto's head when looking for the cause of a series of headaches he keeps getting.Throughout the whole ordeal Sasuke becomes obsessively jealous over their new relationship and tries to break them up.

I immediately knew the story you were referring to. I tried finding it on this site but I have to say the search field is unreliable and confusing on this site. But I have it favorited on FF.net. I found it by author here though. It is called "an interwoven web of deceit" by Kalariona

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.