Click Here!

Argh, I'm such a loser...

Lepidottero

Obviously, I'm able to log into my forum account. But I can't get into my actual AFF account at all, yes, this is the one listed under my name.

I have no idea what my user name was, I could have sworn I'd made it the same as my Penname at first, but now I'm having second thoughts, because that's not something I normally do. Anyway, I then tried my usual usernames, etc. And nothing worked.

As for the password, I've used the exact same three passwords for every site I have an account with, and none of them match up. I've been doing it that way for almost three years, I don't know what in the world would compel me to use something else for this instance, and worst of all, not remember it.

Anyway, from there I tried e-mail addresses, which I inconveniently have a few of that I use actively. They are-

Pebbles56@gmail.com --- This one's most likely to be it.

Mekinism@gmail.com

Wabisukebow@gmail.com

Slody1@gmail.com

I've checked both the spam and inbox folders of each account, but to no avail. So there's also the possibility that I made some idiotic typo when giving my e-mail address.

Basically, I must've taken stupid pills the morning before I made this account...

...Can an admin, or anyone, help me? >>.

My e-mail address is conveniently hidden on my profile 8D. I don't know WHY I didn't change that when I was updating things on my profile. Urgh.

Hrm... I'll keep trying that, for now then. Before that, I have a few password questions that a normal member may or may not know the answer to...

1. Are they case sensitive?

2. Is there a character limit? (Ex. Must be at least eight characters long, must be at least five characters long.)

I noticed that when registering for AFF you don't have to type a password twice to confirm that it's right, so the case might simply be that I made a typo, same with the e-mail. I'd feel extra stupid if that were the case, but I can't think of anything else.

The FAQ doesn't mention anything about it being case sensitive... Hmm....OK, toggled part of my pwd to be Uppercase, entered it all in lower case and it didn't make a difference.

Also logged in with user name in lower case - no difference.

On the registration page there's no notation of a limit on the characters for the pwd, so my assumption is no. If you still can't get in, DemonGoddess061 will be able to help once she is back on as she is admin.

Sorry I can't help more.

Ahhh... I see what you mean about the pen name and user name now. Hm. That is a problem. Yep, says right there on the login page to enter user name and not pen name so definitely can be different. Well, you've tried the e-mails, did you use the last account name you had here (you said in another post you had been deleted before) as your user name when you re-registered?

I resent you the name and password to the e-mail i sent via site PM here on the forum. If you still have problems after that, let us know!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.