Click Here!

How would I search for this term in story summaries?

Guest Boy_from_Tx

Guest Boy_from_Tx

I've been trying to search for stories that focus on body modification (weird fetish I've had lately),so I've been trying to search for the term "B-Mod".But despite the fact that I see the tag on a lot of story summaries,when I use the search feature it never turns anything up.I've read the instructions at the bottom of the search feature,and I think the problem is the hyphen/minus sign commonly used in the word.Can anyone tell me how,if possible,to properly search for the term?

Okay, the only thing I could get to work was in the search field typing "mod*" (take off the quotes for the search) and check the SQL box then click search. Then you'll have to use CTRL+F in your browser and type "b-mod" (In anime I got two returns in the list when I did this)

Other than that, I couldn't come up with a way to make it search for this. Sorry. Like DG said, the "-" only hurts your search parameter.

The only way I have to actually fix this is rather time consuming, and time is something I have very little of. What I'll do is add it to the list of things to do that I have...and what that means is when I do this, I'll be removing the hyphen, searching the tables FOR B-Mod and changing it to BMod, and that should fix it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.