Click Here!

Best Warning Ever!

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Was just now reading a Naruto fic that had this as a warning (there's a part when Naruto takes in a fox as a pet) and thought I should share. I think this has to be one of the most informative A/N's I've ever read. XD

Notes: Within the last century, foxes (which had once been perfect hunt, or only pets to the rich) have become a domesticated animal. However, unlike a dog, which has been domesticated for tens of thousands of years, foxes are so new, they aren’t breed to be inside animals. Since man, they’ve adapted to living amongst mankind, scavenging for food that humans throw away, thus makes them omnivores.

Since these animals are still closely linked to their animalistic behavior, that they’re not adapted to living in houses, under human rules – like eating when food is placed out for them. Owners of foxes have to hide trashcans and any other means of food these creatures can get into. Also, like any other mammal, male foxes “spray” their scent around their habitat, leaving a musky scent floating around the house. A minus in taking them in the house. Another minus is that owners of foxes have said that they go through couches quickly with this beast, since they love to chew on anything that is remotely edible.

Personally, I suggest you don’t take these animals into your house. They haven’t adapted into being pets, not like cats and dogs have been. Unless you mind losing furniture, constantly picking up trash that has been thrown around, and their constant demand for attention (which is a big thing, this causes their destructive behavior), please leave this animal in the wild where they belong.

that person is really covering all their bases. it's right up there with McDonalds putting a Warning: Do not pour into crotch as this will cause burning. sign on their coffee mugs. trust me they are one lawsuit away from doing that.

Personally, I suggest you don’t take these animals into your house. They haven’t adapted into being pets, not like cats and dogs have been. Unless you mind losing furniture, constantly picking up trash that has been thrown around, and their constant demand for attention (which is a big thing, this causes their destructive behavior), please leave this animal in the wild where they belong.

But dammit, I just read this really cool fic and I so thought that having one as a pet would be the most awesome thing in the whole wide world.

*slaps self*

Well, I suppose you do have to make warnings like that nowadays....

How about a warning along the lines of "Before you start to bunch up your hello kitty panties about the non-canon elements of this story, remember that according to the dimension theory of reality and all that other quantum bollocks, then somewhere and somewhen else it actually happened like this."

huh.gif

How about a warning along the lines of "Before you start to bunch up your hello kitty panties about the non-canon elements of this story, remember that according to the dimension theory of reality and all that other quantum bollocks, then somewhere and somewhen else it actually happened like this."

huh.gif

That rocks my socks, dude. ^___^

huh.gif

LOL, I like that one. Do you mind if I quote you Knorg in an A/N whenever i write up a new story? I'd love to use that! tongue.gif

Oh, Lord, what next? Should I put a warning on my stories where I have sword fights going on that these won't be authentic because I've never lived in the Middle Ages and I'm not a master swordsman? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

LOL, but then we'd have to go and put a disclaimer on stories where women act like simpering delicate flowers. "This story takes place before feminism was acceptable, let alone recognized. So, if you're a woman; go back to takin' care of the kids..." tongue.gif

Joking by the way. (I'd punch anyone who'd say that to my face, and wasn't kidding. tongue.gif )

LOL, but then we'd have to go and put a disclaimer on stories where women act like simpering delicate flowers. "This story takes place before feminism was acceptable, let alone recognized. So, if you're a woman; go back to takin' care of the kids..." tongue.gif

Joking by the way. (I'd punch anyone who'd say that to my face, and wasn't kidding. tongue.gif )

Warning: Men in this story act like actual men and are IN character even though they're fucking eachother like bunnies on speed.

^__^