Click Here!

Looking for a few specific stories...

Lepidottero

All of these are Slash, M/M.

1. I can only remember bits and pieces of this one. I believe it had something to do with a gang boss, or some high-standing guy who was in some illegal shit, who took interest in some homeless, or just about homeless guy. I'm pretty sure the 'homeless' guy was friends with a stray dog at the beginning, and I don't remember how the two characters met. I vaguely remember something about muffins, and calling some guy Mario (or some other name?) just to piss him off.

Not a lot of info, but I'm sure if you've read it you'd recognize it from that.

2. For some reason I was sure this story was called 'Phantom' but I can't find it under that name anymore, so maybe it's been removed? Either way, I really liked it so I want to make sure. Basically it was about a guy who feels someone touching him at night but can't see them. Whoever owns these hands beats off all the guy's potential lovers and eventually the 'hands' gain a full human body and starts learning how the world works and what not.

3. The last one I remember extremely well, but I can't find it :blink:. It started out with some kid at a party he didn't want to be at around halloween and he meets this guy with a mask on. Throughout the start of this story he's talking about this dude that he has a crush on or whatever, and after he fucks the guy with the mask, he later finds out that it was the guy he was crushing on. I think there were more chapters too... but I can't at all remember what happened in them.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.