Click Here!

Suggestions Please

Guest Nympho

Guest Melody Fate

Rather obscure and about ten years old, but there's a song by Alice Cooper called "You're My Temptation" that is a total "strip and tease" song.

The Lyrics are here

Again, on the older side is Enigma's first album. Almost anything on that album is slow and sensual.

This is the Amazon page which even has small samples of some of the songs if you're not super familiar with them.

Pretty much anything by Type O Negetive, particularily "Christian Woman", "Black No. 1", or their cover of "Summer Breeze".

Also may I suggest a certain remix of Marilyn Manson's "Torniquet" that you can find on "Remix and Repent"?

Ooh! And anything by Switchblade Symphony.

unsure.gif I hope you don't mind that most of my suggestions are kinda goth-y.

Er..."Penetration" on Iggy and The Stooges' Raw Power is also nice and slow and dirty.

Gods...! I could go on...but I'll stop now.

Voyeur by Kim Carnes

Kind of over-done, I suppose.

Naughty girl. Have you any dance experience? Hope you've been practicing! I would hate for you to fall on your face. It takes a lot of chutzpah, you know.

Ya knew I was naughty when ya saw my name. tongue.gif I've been walking and dancing around in four inch heels for the past three days, so falling on my face is doubtful, if I canchase after a five-year-old in 'em, then dancing should be a breeze. laugh.gif

Guest chibi4president

Go girl! Good luck! biggrin.gif

I suggest doing some aerobic pole dancing for starters. I have some tapes I ordered from an infomercial and trust me, it's harder than it looks.

As for songs, I suggest "Sweet Dreams are Made of This" by the Eurythmics (I think) and "Seems Like You're Ready" by R. Kelly. Both have been featured in movies with strip clubs.

Guest Serenanna

Hummmm . . .

Angel by Massive Attack is good. There's a slow bump in it that seems good to dance to and just sounds suggestive even if it isn't in the lyrics.

Big Spender. Burlesque classic, but probably not right and too old.

::scouring through Winamp::

I agree with Puscifier's Rev 20:22. That song just screams sex and sin.

I'd suggest Meet Me in the Red Room off the Moulin Rogue second soundtrack. ::snickers:: You Can Leave Your Hat On by Tom Jones. (name that movie!)

Ok, I'm out for now.

Sere