Click Here!

Review Responses Chapter 43

SoftObsidian74

angeles OK, gotcha! And thank you :huh: Yes, you're right, teenagers rarely consider all facets of a problem before making a decision, unfortunately that happens with adults as well.

Horny_Virgin It's not my shortest chapter but it is my third shortest chapter and it's the shortest chapter I've posted in the story in a year or so. I hope you got the answers you were looking for in this latest update. I'm so happy you're still enjoying and wouldn't mind it going on and on...but I think some of my other readers would kill me if I didn't end it soon. lol I definitely will get back to "Two Much" once this is done. Promise. And thank you so much for the encouragement :spank:

RavenTiger Yay! I'm really glad you enjoyed Harry domming Ron and Hermione together like that and the build up to a reconciliation. Thank you!

Wickedswanz Thank you, Wicked! That's really nice of you. And yes, I understand it's long as hell and not for everyone. I can't imagine how anyone could get through this in one sitting but some people do read really fast. I'm definitely not one of them though. lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.