Click Here!

Creature fic HP/SS

Siriusly_Wicked

Hey so im looking for a Harry/Snape fic in the fic Snape finds Harry when he is traveling.

Harry is a cat like creature and by that i mean he has ears and a tail not that he is a cat lol

Other thing i seem to remember is that Harry lives on a vineyard. Yea thats all i can remember hope someone remembers this.

The second is a fic by Nimori called no better than a beast it is Harry/Sirius and i cant find it anywhere so if someone knows where i can get it . . .

And may as well add it here too im also looking for a Hermione/Snape fic where she saves him in the shack and takes him home she then looks after him until he is a bit better. He gets her to make potions for him using some system he made that she finds great as she can manage more if that makes sense ?

Thanks

Siriusly Wicked

No Better Than a Beast - Nimori - you have to login to see the story - this is the page it's on - just scroll down.

On the SS/HG: Are you talking about the system where she has to integrate several potions at once? Where he's apprenticing her? That's the only thing that I can think of with what you've given... and I don't want to search it out if that's not it...

No Better Than a Beast - Nimori - you have to login to see the story - this is the page it's on - just scroll down.

On the SS/HG: Are you talking about the system where she has to integrate several potions at once? Where he's apprenticing her? That's the only thing that I can think of with what you've given... and I don't want to search it out if that's not it...

Yes that is the one i was talking about i think :huh: Thanks for the help and if you could point me in the right direction i would be verry happy or even tell me the title and author.

Thanks

Siriusly Wicked

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.