Click Here!

Professor McGonagall/Hermione

WesleyY7

When reading some of the story descriptions on the fic search posts, I sometimes have to laugh because they make the story seem so crazy when taken out of context. Now, it's my turn.

I'm looking for a particular fic featuring Professor Mcgonagall and Hermione. I don't remember what year she was in, but Hermione is at Hogwarts. The fic is told from Mcgonagall's point of view. She's teaching her Transfiguration class when she notices Hermione acting out of sorts. Pansy has put a curse on Hermione, a sex curse. Hermione is made to be unbelievably aroused and the curse won't end unless someone else satisfies her. Mcgonagall decides to help out her favorite student by pleasuring her in class without touching her using magic. She pleasures her from across the room while she teaches the other students.

I cannot for the life of me remember where I read this fic. It's been a few years and I am dying to find it. Hope someone can help me out.

Also, if anyone has any McGonagall/Hogwarts age Hermione fic they'd like to rec, I'd be grateful. I think there's only one on AFF. I adore teacher/student stories. Why should Snape/Harry have all the fun? :samurai:

Thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.