Click Here!

Looking for 1 LV/HP and 1 Snarry

zanbandia

The first story I'm looking for is a LV/HP story. All I remember is Voldemort calling Harry kitten and breaking into Privet Drive. He kills the Dursleys and gives Harry a lust potion. Can't remember much else.

Second on is a Snarry but Snape is Harry's dad. I know that harry is hunting for the horcruxes and gets seprerated from ron and hermione and snape basically has him stay until they know for sure harry can get away. Snape didn't have sex with Lily he described more to the virgin mary story. He said he was more like a donor and harry technically has three parent.

If anyone knows what these stories are called and where to find them please send links!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Harco_Potfoy
The first story I'm looking for is a LV/HP story. All I remember is Voldemort calling Harry kitten and breaking into Privet Drive. He kills the Dursleys and gives Harry a lust potion. Can't remember much else.

Second on is a Snarry but Snape is Harry's dad. I know that harry is hunting for the horcruxes and gets seprerated from ron and hermione and snape basically has him stay until they know for sure harry can get away. Snape didn't have sex with Lily he described more to the virgin mary story. He said he was more like a donor and harry technically has three parent.

If anyone knows what these stories are called and where to find them please send links!

I'm not sure if this is the right fic, all I can remember about it is that Volde calls Harry kitten and its LV/HP, I'm not sure about the Privet Drive bit. But you can see if you'd like.

Delicious as Sin by PinkSunRise

Harry's been having dreams... HPTR SLASH it's back! revised version COMPLETED

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1401289/1/Delicious_as_Sin

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure if this is the right fic, all I can remember about it is that Volde calls Harry kitten and its LV/HP, I'm not sure about the Privet Drive bit. But you can see if you'd like.

Delicious as Sin by PinkSunRise

Harry's been having dreams... HPTR SLASH it's back! revised version COMPLETED

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1401289/1/Delicious_as_Sin

Not it but thanks for the story! I'm gonna start reading it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.