Click Here!

Kaka->Ita->Sasu->Naru

thisisthetime

I read this SUCH a long time ago...:throwup:

I think in the beginning Naruto is an employee of a Uchiha business? He somehow catches one of the Uchiha's eyes and moves in with the both of them also gaining a higher position in the business (which I think was a shop chain). :throwup:

Itachi and Sasuke are already incesty before they meet Naruto and bring him into that relationship. Itachi is the permanent seme with the both of them and Sasuke is only seme to Naruto.

(so; Ita ->Sasu ->Naru)

Then we learn that Itachi is in a proper relationship with Kakashi who knows that Itachi is also active with Sasuke and Naruto. :throwup:

Sasuke wants to see Itachi as an uke (as he is with Kakashi) and so he plans to have both him and Itachi take Naru at the same time and let Kakashi see. (Kakashi has a fantasy of both him and Itachi taking Sasuke at the same time). Sasuke hopes this will catch Kakashi's attention and make him agree to all four of them together(persuading Itachi too).:P

Then there's a scene where Sasuke is 'preparing' and 'persuading' Naruto to agree to a the Double P.

Fisting is involved :throwup:

Ring Any Bells? :]

ThisIsTheTime#

I read this SUCH a long time ago...:throwup:

I think in the beginning Naruto is an employee of a Uchiha business? He somehow catches one of the Uchiha's eyes and moves in with the both of them also gaining a higher position in the business (which I think was a shop chain). :throwup:

Itachi and Sasuke are already incesty before they meet Naruto and bring him into that relationship. Itachi is the permanent seme with the both of them and Sasuke is only seme to Naruto.

(so; Ita ->Sasu ->Naru)

Then we learn that Itachi is in a proper relationship with Kakashi who knows that Itachi is also active with Sasuke and Naruto. :throwup:

Sasuke wants to see Itachi as an uke (as he is with Kakashi) and so he plans to have both him and Itachi take Naru at the same time and let Kakashi see. (Kakashi has a fantasy of both him and Itachi taking Sasuke at the same time). Sasuke hopes this will catch Kakashi's attention and make him agree to all four of them together(persuading Itachi too).:P

Then there's a scene where Sasuke is 'preparing' and 'persuading' Naruto to agree to a the Double P.

Fisting is involved :throwup:

Ring Any Bells? :]

ThisIsTheTime#

That would be Night in South Beach, written by Kimya. Great fic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.