Click Here!

Possible DBZ story title: "A Duet With Him?!"

Guest SilverYaoiHellion

Guest SilverYaoiHellion

I started reading this story years ago and never got to finish reading it, I can't remember why exactly.

Anyway, it's set in an AU setting. Vegeta and Goku are both singers; Vegeta being a hard-rock sex god and Goku leaning more towards the side of pop music. The two meet when it is suggested that they do a duet together, thinking that it would become a big hit. Originally the two don't take well to each other, but soon they start falling for one another. Yamcha is Goku's sleazy manager who not only discovered Goku, but started and affair with him that caused the end of Goku's marriage with Chichi, with whom he had two sons. Vegeta and Goku try to have a relationship, but if I remember correctly, Goku doesn't want to start one because he doesn't want to hurt Yamcha; but soon they walk in on Yamcha with a woman, though he thinks he gets away with it, its pretty obvious he doesn't; Goku is still reluctant to start a relationship. Vegeta and Goku change each other for the better, even with Vegeta having asperations of marrying Goku.

This is all I can remember, I hope that someone knows this story and can tell me where to find it; PLEASE!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.