Click Here!

Draco/Hermione

Willi1pf

Hi! I'm looking for one of my favorite Draco/Hermione fics. It starts off with them waking up realizing that they got drunk and got married the night before. The difference in this fic is that they don't have wedding rings they have marriage tattoos. Hermione has a dragon I believe on her thy and Draco has a lion with wings on his back. It is such a good fic and I can't for the life of me remember the name. If someone could help me out that would be amazing!!!

Guest Nacirema
Hi! I'm looking for one of my favorite Draco/Hermione fics. It starts off with them waking up realizing that they got drunk and got married the night before. The difference in this fic is that they don't have wedding rings they have marriage tattoos. Hermione has a dragon I believe on her thy and Draco has a lion with wings on his back. It is such a good fic and I can't for the life of me remember the name. If someone could help me out that would be amazing!!!

I did some searching and is it called "The Dragon's Bride"? Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5095119/1/The_Dragons_Bride

Long story, but if it's the story you're looking for, at least it's complete.

Edited by Nacirema

I did some searching and is it called "The Dragon's Bride"? Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5095119/1/The_Dragons_Bride

Long story, but if it's the story you're looking for, at least it's complete.

OMG! Thank you so much. I feel so bad that it wasn't even on this site. I swear it was. I love this story it is one of those you keep saved for when you are having a bad day. Thank you!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.