Click Here!

Romilda/Harry

Guest Nacirema

Guest Nacirema

I'm looking for fics that have Romilda Vane successfully force Harry to be with her. Yeah, I know. Kinda twisted. I also read this one fic on FF called "A Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing" where at the end, Romilda is Polyjuiced into Harry and Harry is Polyjuiced into Romilda and I thought that was interesting for a fangirl to become her crush, pretend to really be him, and rape her crush while he's her.

So if you know of any good 'Romilda forces Harry to be with her' fics, please let me know.

Man, love potions aren't used enough in het fics. With all the crazy wizarding stuff, you'd think you'd see more love potion or Imperio fics.

I haven't read any Harry/Romilda stories, but I did track down a hot piece of art that features Romilda and Colin Creevey seducing Harry: Teamwork

Some fics I found in my search. (Haven't read any of them, so just posting summaries given.)

A Pattern of Apathy - For Harry, the moment Voldemort was defeated the world stopped turning. But She had been turning before that fleeting second, and She continued turning after, as if nothing had happened. NC-17

Worlds on Fire - Harry's problem isn't that he ended up getting fucked. His problem is that he ended up getting fucked by Romilda Vane. Romilda Vane, who in his sixth year had tried convincing Harry of his love for her by using a love potion hidden in some chocolate. NC-17

Love Drunk - Powerful infatuations can be induced by the skillful potioneer, but never yet has anyone managed to create the unconditional attachment that alone can be called Love. Harry succumbs to Romilda Vane's love potion. M

The Effect of a Little Teasing and Firewhiskey and its sequel The Effects of a Little Writing and Distractions both NC-17

Romilda's Love Potion - Harry and Ginny broke up, Romilda Vane still wants him

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.