Click Here!

Hoor Street

Mirry

Hey guys! I hope you can help!

I remember reading a long time a story called 'Hoor Street'.

The main couple was Gaara/Naruto.

Most of the gang lived on the street and they were prostitutes. That's where the name of the story comes from. They lived on a street called 'Hoor Street'.

Gaara is a really intimidating ex-criminal. I believe his name was 'The Sandman' and he killed people in thier sleep (I dont really remember).

I know that Naruto got hurt and was in the hospital and Gaara came to visit him and I think that is how thier relationship started?

I know Gaara really liked to cut Naruto and Naruto liked it.

Gaara did not speak a lot and the story was kind of futuristic. For example they used lasercuffs to try to hold Gaara but he got out of them anyways even though they cut him badly.

I remember more but I'm hoping this is enough to get the ball rolling for someone! I know I read it on FF.net so that makes me afraid that it got reported and the author took it down!

If anyone remembers this story and has it I would be SO appreciative. It's one of the BEST stories I have ever read and Gaara is portrayed in the most in-character way I have ever read.

There was a sequal and maybe even a third.

Thanks again!

Hey guys! I hope you can help!

I remember reading a long time a story called 'Hoor Street'.

The main couple was Gaara/Naruto.

Most of the gang lived on the street and they were prostitutes. That's where the name of the story comes from. They lived on a street called 'Hoor Street'.

Gaara is a really intimidating ex-criminal. I believe his name was 'The Sandman' and he killed people in thier sleep (I dont really remember).

I know that Naruto got hurt and was in the hospital and Gaara came to visit him and I think that is how thier relationship started?

I know Gaara really liked to cut Naruto and Naruto liked it.

Gaara did not speak a lot and the story was kind of futuristic. For example they used lasercuffs to try to hold Gaara but he got out of them anyways even though they cut him badly.

I remember more but I'm hoping this is enough to get the ball rolling for someone! I know I read it on FF.net so that makes me afraid that it got reported and the author took it down!

If anyone remembers this story and has it I would be SO appreciative. It's one of the BEST stories I have ever read and Gaara is portrayed in the most in-character way I have ever read.

There was a sequal and maybe even a third.

Thanks again!

you mean whore street right? if yes here's the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3037222/1/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.