Click Here!

Does anyone know?!?!?!

FoxxyRed

This was a fic. that I read a few years ago and I think its also complete. Its a Susuke/Naruto paring. I remembered that Naruto was rape and physically abused one night and the next day he doesn't act like his normal self but no one is worried but Sasuke. Later during the Village Festival for the whatever years it has been since Kyuubi was sealed, someone attacks Naruto. The whole Rookie 9 come together to protect Naruto, who is on the floor hurt. When Naruto is taken to hospital he is in a "coma" but Tsunade said its not because he is hurt but a mental thing. Anyway so while in the coma, Sasuke at some point is laying in the bed with Naruto and ever since that moment Naruto would unconsciously get upset whenever Susuke would leave. Iruka sometimes would try to releave Sauske but Naruto knew and would start crying in his sleep. When Naruto wakes up he tells Sasuke he was raped, and he gets upsets and demands to Tsunade that he and Naruto should leave the Villiage for a couple of years. At first Tsunade was completely against it but seeing Naruto break down later she grants his request.

Ok so i know this is alot of information, I acutally remember the whole story really really well and could go on but hopefully someone out there knows this fiction. It really was one my favorites. If you think you know it and need me to give even more info. I wouldn't mind at all.

- Thanks <3

That would be "Living a Lie" by Dhampir I believe. Here's a little sample to see if its the right one.

“Oi, Sasuke!” He grinned, “What do you want to know about me?”

Ebony eyes looked into blue as Sasuke thought of a question. “Let’s start with when’s your birthday dobe?” He asked, smirking at the blonde twitching at the name. In truth, the question had been plaguing him for the last hour. He had known the blonde for five years and not once had his birthday came up. They didn’t even celebrate it as they did on his, Sakura’s and even Kakashi’s birthday. Not once had the blonde ever mention his birthday in all these years and it bothered Sasuke, thinking back on how Naruto somehow afforded a present for everyone on their birthday and yet, no one ever thought about his.

Naruto smiled and whispered just loud enough for him alone to hear, “Today,” before running to the bridge to greet a fuming Sakura and a curious, yet also irritated, Kakashi.

Edit: Luckily I had this as a wordpad file and knew exactly where it was because my comp wont let me access any word/open office files. (Was waiting to transfer it over to word doc before comp went digitally mental)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.