Click Here!

Looking for a story I started reading over a year ago

Suraya

I didn't get to finish it, and I can't remember the title or the author. But what I remember of the plot was this guy picked up a small child (girl) and was driving her to his home where he was planning on raising her to be his sex slave (I think?). Only after he got her home he ended up visiting.... slave pens run by some other guy. Where they called the boy slaves Rabbits for some reason and it turns out the original guy used to BE one and ends up buying a boy/man (can't remember the age, over 18 anyhow) who basically worms his way into the guys life and keeps him from using the child as anything other than an adopted daughter. I remember a scene where another random guy tries to kidnap the little girl at the beach and the teen enlists these boys playing ball in helping him rescue his "little sister" but I didn't get much past there before my computer died a horrible death and I haven't been able to find it to see how it ended. <br /><br />Don't suppose anyone recognizes what little I remember and can tell me the name of the fic or author or anything...? *looks cute*<br />

Edited by Suraya

I didn't get to finish it, and I can't remember the title or the author. But what I remember of the plot was this guy picked up a small child (girl) and was driving her to his home where he was planning on raising her to be his sex slave (I think?). Only after he got her home he ended up visiting.... slave pens run by some other guy. Where they called the boy slaves Rabbits for some reason and it turns out the original guy used to BE one and ends up buying a boy/man (can't remember the age, over 18 anyhow) who basically worms his way into the guys life and keeps him from using the child as anything other than an adopted daughter. I remember a scene where another random guy tries to kidnap the little girl at the beach and the teen enlists these boys playing ball in helping him rescue his "little sister" but I didn't get much past there before my computer died a horrible death and I haven't been able to find it to see how it ended.

Don't suppose anyone recognizes what little I remember and can tell me the name of the fic or author or anything...? *looks cute*

Here you go it is called brandy http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097483

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.