Click Here!

need help finding a drarry fic

Guest bluedonutcentral

Guest bluedonutcentral

I forgot the author and tittle Ive been trying to find this for years now I think I had read it on fanfiction.net but it could of been on AFF Im not sure hopefully someones hurd of it.

I dont know what year it was been but I think that voldemort was defeated already or he just wasnt the main focus of the story in it draco and harry were some creature that had to go through this cycle to be mated to each other but harry wasnt alowed to know what was going on it started with draco visiting harry in the middle of the night to mate but harry wasnt aware of anything that was going on because each morning he wouldnt rememmber anything and while draco and harry mate they have to have people witness them while there doing it Im pretty sure that they were snape ron and either remus or sirus that was the third party and I think that everyone in the castle new what was going on with harry but couldnt tell him anything and knowone was alowed to touch him with there bare hands except for draco they all started to were gloves because if they touch him the whole mating thing would be ruind and I remember one part of the story where lockhart wanted revenge on harry so he kidnapped him but I think harry was already naked for some reason because lockheart had been intercepted by snape and put in his room while draco and the rest delt with lockheart and harry had woken up naked in snapes bed and thought that he was a pervert or something like that anyways thats all I remember.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.