Click Here!

College Boys?

Toxic_Kisses

There was a SasuNaru story that I read at one time, one with Sasuke, Naruto, and the gang as College boys. The story was abundant with OC's but in a way that was needed, like to fill in bits if plot and to shift in some new faces into view. The start of the fiction has the two boys [sasuke and Naruto] meeting and finding out that they'll be rooming together [along with two others but I can't exactly remember who] the dorms its self seperated into sections...by numbers and letters if I remember correctly...

But I can't remember the name of the story. The plot mainly involves Sasuke and Naruto slowly beginning to like each other [along with a few others starting relationships too] and starting a relationship but something happens [as it always does] and it seperates them for a while. I think it has something to do with Orochimaru and Naruto's dad? Who was a cop [before he died] in this fiction? As I said, its been a while since I've read this story and most of the details have been lost to me. But if anyone recognizes it in anyway, could you tell me?

Please and Thank You!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.