Click Here!

Missing fics

angelic_angel

Some fics that i am intrested in just disappeared from AFF.Anybody know what happen and where can i read them?

1.A Darker Lie

2.Changed

3.Dark Mysterious Secrets

4.Depression and Happiness

5.Twisted Karma

6.Master of Mind & Soul Chamber of Secrets

7.The King of Shiro

P.S i think most of them are from the same author

I've never heard of any of these stories and don't really know what pairings are involved, but I've got some free time and thought I'd Google. Hope these are the right ones.

1. A Darker Lie Harry/Draco (only the end part I think) The author's Live Journal has been purged and all the archives have the story deleted. Looks like she left fandom.

2 & 3 The titles are very generic so I couldn't search without knowing more.

4. Depression and Happiness Harry & Tom Riddle

5. Twisted Karma - The only result that popped up was a Harry/Snape fic and it seems to be deleted from FF.net.

6. Master of Mind & Soul Chamber of Secrets - Couldn't find this one. Looks like someone else looked for it earlier.

7. The King of Shiro Harry/Snape

Three out of seven? Hope those three are the right ones. Good luck with the other ones. :cheers:

I've never heard of any of these stories and don't really know what pairings are involved, but I've got some free time and thought I'd Google. Hope these are the right ones.

1. A Darker Lie Harry/Draco (only the end part I think) The author's Live Journal has been purged and all the archives have the story deleted. Looks like she left fandom.

2 & 3 The titles are very generic so I couldn't search without knowing more.

4. Depression and Happiness Harry & Tom Riddle

5. Twisted Karma - The only result that popped up was a Harry/Snape fic and it seems to be deleted from FF.net.

6. Master of Mind & Soul Chamber of Secrets - Couldn't find this one. Looks like someone else looked for it earlier.

7. The King of Shiro Harry/Snape

Three out of seven? Hope those three are the right ones. Good luck with the other ones. :cheers:

Thanks a lot all 3 are correct and i found no.3 it is the same author as no.4

From what she says on her ff.net profile, the only way to get access to most of her stories is through her Yahoo group. She has issues with AFF and one of her relatives hacking into he account and deleting it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.