Click Here!

looking for a story/author

ilikefreeballers

I read this story a good while ago, (over a year ago, at least, actually) so the details might be off and might not exactly be that easy to remember.

It's a M/F story. It was summer and I believe the girl was 16. She was going over to one of the neighborhood houses to use their pool and I think her parents were out of town. The man's wife was usually out (can't remember if they had a daughter or not) and there was a scene with the two out at the pool and while she was lying on the lounge chair, on her stomach he was rubbing sunscreen on her and he'd let his fingers run a little higher until they were under her bikini. Can't remember how far it went.

Another time it was reversed, but he was on his back while she put sunscreen on him and she'd grazed against him (his penis slightly sticking out of the top of his shorts) and eventually he grabbed her and threw them in the pool just as he came so she wouldn't notice. She was mad at him for throwing her in. She didn' t the real reason why he did it and she got out of the pool and left him out there. This was one of their first encounters, I think.

If anyone can point me to the location of this fic or even just the name or something that'd be awesome.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.