Click Here!

SasuNaru/ Two Stories -Big Description

thisisthetime

Okay, The first one I remember quite a bit. :D

Naruto had a twin sister called Rini, they both lived with their mum(I'm pretty sure she wasn't Kushina) and Yondaime (Called Arashi in the story), both Rini and Naruto were swept out to sea after playing on the beach one time and Arashi jumped in to save them, but only managed to save Naruto and ended up drowning with Rini.

Naruto's mum refused to believe that Rini had died and constantly called Naruto 'Rini' and dressed him in dresses and etc. And Naruto, loving his mother and wanting her to be happy, went along with it.

The main bulk of the first few chapters is Naruto (dressed as a girl) nearly gets raped by these two boys and he's saved by a young Sasuke and Itachi, Itachi takes Naruto to the Uchiha summer home to clean him up and eventually finds out that Naruto is a 'He' after he finds him crying in the shower and wanders in to see whats up.

Then it skips years later and Naruto is starting high school in a new town and is friends with Gaara and someone else (shikamaru?). Naruto had tried to commit suicide and had wandered into an alley covered in blood, Temari, a aspiring photographer, saw him and ran to get her camera snapped a few pics of this 'lolita Goth girl covered in blood'. then she patches Naruto up and gets Gaara to carry him to her studio flat, where he has a shower and Haku (neighbour) notices hes a guy and he tells Temari and Gaara.

Thats what I remember :yes:

Quite a lot, but I just cant recall the title, Its driving me insane :devil:

I cant remember much at all of the second story, only that Sasuke had a Prince albert piercing as well as many ridge implants
:)
(possibly worked in a piercing shop too?). I'm pretty sure he managed to convince Naruto to get a Prince Albert too. And a lot of Lemons ensued
^_^

If you know these stories, Or anything remotely like them, please leave a comment :]

Arigatou!

I cant remember much at all of the second story, only that Sasuke had a Prince albert piercing as well as many ridge implants :D (possibly worked in a piercing shop too?). I'm pretty sure he managed to convince Naruto to get a Prince Albert too. And a lot of Lemons ensued ^_^

Oddly enough, I think I know the second one from those few lines (Rather telling of the kind of stories I read, huh? ;D)

Konoha Piercings by Ureko

But despite the full description of the first, I don't think I know that one. Several of the elements you described sound familiar, but I don't recognize it yet.

Oddly enough, I think I know the second one from those few lines (Rather telling of the kind of stories I read, huh? ;D)

Konoha Piercings by Ureko

But despite the full description of the first, I don't think I know that one. Several of the elements you described sound familiar, but I don't recognize it yet.

Oh Im so Happy! But a little confused at myself :D

I though that is the story I was thinking of while reading it, but as I got through it I realised this is the story I stumbled upon when searching for my missing fic >.<

In the other story Sasuke definitely had Ridge Implants too.

And managed to persuade Naruto to get a Prince Albert (Whereas in 'Konoha Piercings' he doesn't actually get one)

I love this story too though! We have similar interests :L

Thank you for your help! :]

I though that is the story I was thinking of while reading it, but as I got through it I realised this is the story I stumbled upon when searching for my missing fic

Oops. >__< I hate it when that happens.

I guess that means I didn't read this one before, but now I definitely want to find it.

And I felt bad that I pretty much led you in a circle so I searched for the first story for you. Here's crossing my fingers that I didn't get it wrong this time:

Dream Girl by Assassins Kiss

Sasu/Naru. A long time ago Sasuke fell in love with a dream. A sweet, beauitful dream girl that was Naruto's haunting nightmare as he assumes the role of his long dead sister despite the adverse effects on him. Angst

I skimmed the first chapter and it looks like what you described... =/

And I felt bad that I pretty much led you in a circle so I searched for the first story for you. Here's crossing my fingers that I didn't get it wrong this time:

Dream Girl by Assassins Kiss

Sasu/Naru. A long time ago Sasuke fell in love with a dream. A sweet, beauitful dream girl that was Naruto's haunting nightmare as he assumes the role of his long dead sister despite the adverse effects on him. Angst

OH!! That's it! Thank you so much! You said it only sounded familiar before, did you put much effort into finding it? And also how did you find it? I am eternally grateful :]

As for leading me in a circle, it was no problem! It made me really happy that you tried to help :]

And that is a very...'entertaining' story also, so it was a great re-read xD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.