Click Here!

Cartoons

Biker Mice From Mars:

Tension - other than the author's note that the OFC (who is only mentioned and doesn't appear in the fic) is supposedly the child of two of the characters of the show (Stoker and Carbine), this fic doesn't seem to have anything to do with Biker Mice From Mars. Character list for reference.

I'm going to have to recommend this be moved to originals. Don't know where in there it would go, but I can't even find a reference to the Biker Mice world in this fic - other than the AN, which clearly states "A little slash I like to call…fun with OC's". There's not even a reference to one of the OC's having a tail (Maverick) which he would as the sibling of the above mentioned OFC.

(new cats needed)

Ben 10: Alien Force - These are the fics where Ben and Gwen are 15 and Kevin is a good guy

Blind

Falling Into Place

Defeat

Alone in the GTO

Aliens Made Them

Silence, Continued

Going Down the List

The End?

Probably You

Cousin Love

I Can Fix That

Alien Kidnapping

Gwen Lucks Out

Ben and Julie's Lemony Days

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - These would be Ben/Gwen 16. Series just premiered 04/23/10.

A friend or lover

Captain N: The Game Master

(had a cartoon and a comic) Bounty Hunters features Samus Aran, who never appeared in the cartoon, only the comic. New cat needed on comics for this.

Should this category be in the movies section? This is a 75 minute cartoon, granted, but it's not a series, and everything else I've read in this area so far is a series.

The Boondocks: Eleven Years Down the Road needs to move to the comics cat. One of the main characters appears only in the comic strip, not the cartoon. (The story was pub'd in 2008-even if Casear makes it into the current season of the cartoon, the story still needs to be moved.)

Danny's new hope belongs in the Sky High XO category - action takes place in their universe (mostly-it starts DP, then moves to SH).

Darkwing... Possible? should be in the Kim Possible section - action takes place in both universes, but focus is on KP verse.

Queen of the machines I'm actually not sure what to do with this one. It's CSI Las Vegas XO, but ch 3 & 4 XO w/ real people...

The Tale of Cinderella - this is misplaced. It's not based on the Disney movie at all - the sisters were Anastasia and Drizella there. Here it's Marianne/Portia/Elisabeth. This should be in Fairytales etc.

Disney Bonanza 2003 - same issue with Queen of the machines ... real people make an appearance in this one. If I absolutely had to stick it in a cartoon cat, I'd throw this back to Misc XO (f*ed up)

The Secrets of a Dragon , Dragon Up!! , The American \'Pet\' need to move to American Dragon: Jake Long

Should Initiation, Dark Fire, REV 22:20, Father I Have Sinned and She Will Burn be in The Hunchback of Notre Dame movies cat? There's already at least one Disney one there.

Okay, here's an odd one. Hunchback of Notre Dame (Disney movie) and Hercules (Disney movie) XO femslash: Megara's Sexual Experience ...

I'm not sure where it should go. Both are full-length animated films, not series, so I really think should be in Movies archive... but the island they're on wasn't discovered by Europeans until 1814. The island is a part of the Cook Islands, which (even though I suck at geography) puts them in the area of Australia, so they're in fandom neutrality as far as location. There's no Disney Misc in movies, or I'd say throw it in there. ???

Doug got Abducted ... the problem with this being in Disney Misc is that there were two Doug series. One was Nickelodeon and one was Disney. The author of this fic doesn't have any details for me to be able to know with what information I can find on the two which series he/she is writing from. But since the author does merely reference the title of "Doug" I would assume would be Nickelodeon, and there fore doesn't belong under Disney at all. (Disney named theirs "Brand Spanking New! Doug" and then changed it to "Disney's Doug".)

In the Janitorial Closet - XO is feature-length films Alice in Wonderland and Atlantis: The Lost Empire (per author summary). So should probably be moved to Movies. (I am not seeing where the name "Reginald" came from though....) I'd put it under Atlantis because the named characters can be traced there, but not to Alice.

Evil, Be Thou My Good should be in the Tarzan, Disney category. Author put it here because other Villains are mentioned, but the relationship - the interaction in the story, is really only between Clayton and Tarzan.

Dragonphetamine needs to be in Kingdom Hearts XO once the disclaimer is fixed (entire story takes place at Maleficent's castle). This move will eliminate Flight of Dragons as a category in the cartoons section. Curiosity question: Why is KH not in the FF section of Games? It is essentially a FF/Disney XO perpetrated by the creators. Or were you planning to move and just haven't gotten there yet?

Manga categories - please move:

Devil Devil - info. There's only one story: A Matter of Responsiblities

El Alcon - info. One story: Until our next battle

• 1 month later...

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092752 --Just loaded - in the wrong sub-cat

Multiple problems:

1) should be in Danny Phantom, not 6teen

2) disclaimer insufficient

I recognize chapters 1 & 2....Just like the fic that was uploaded by this author yesterday to Cartoons 6-F->DP->AU (and isn't there anymore - Title was "All Falls Down") I recognized the first several chaps of that ... but I can't seem to find the original works. Now, I read every DP story in the archive, and this is the only archive where I read DP because it's not my fandom. So it's gotta be here somewhere....but I can't seem to find it.

Also, author seems to be self-rating, since both this and the other (it's gone so I can't give you a link) had 5/5 for one rating.

This is the author. Deleted old account and reposting and adding new chaps (since I can't find the older works) ?

G through L

We will need a GI Joe sub-cat in the Marvel 'Verse section. I've marked them all Marvel on the sheet, but, FYI cartoons and comics are all mixed in here. Since, looking at the way you have the Marvel/X-Men section set up, there is a notation of (all) on a lot of the sub-cats in Marvel, I'm not marking down which are comic and which cartoon.

GARGOYLES: Secrets and Lies (Chapter 4) - From what I can gather from the char list from Gargoyles, none of the characters in this fic appear in the series. This wouldn't be a problem if anything in the story placed it in the Gargoyle cartoon 'verse at all. From what I can gather on the section on New Olympians this was supposed to be a spin-off series that never got off the ground. Because this story really isn't based on Gargoyles at all, but on New Olympians, I think it should be in that category rather than here, but I'll leave to your discretion since the title places it with Gargoyles.

This is completely anal retentive on my part, but: A Goofy Movie is not Goof Troop. Yes, it has the same characters, but it is a movie, and Goof Troop is a TV serial cartoon. Therefore, Summer Breeze: What Roxanne Didn't Know and Peg's Goodbye Present actually belong under Movies->G-L-> Goofy Movie, A (all) - there were two movies. The cat doesn't yet exist. If you want to keep them together, I understand (less stress on the db?). Situations like this are one reason I was wondering if you wanted a Disney archive...but it would be a lot of trouble to create it since everything is so scattered, and then you've got things like Kingdom Hearts (which you've got under Games) - it's Disney/Squaresoft (SquareEnix now) so it's an XO all on it's own without any help - so where would you put it if you had a Disney archive? Does it go under Disney or Final Fantasy? Or does it stay in Games? And that's just one example... Anyhoo, my recommendation at this point is for a movie cat for Goofy Movie, A (all). Uppercrust Poetic Justice and He\'s Got High Hopes would also need to be moved (from "An Extremely Goofy Movie" -the sequel)

He-Man was created by DC Comics (as a character in the Masters of the Universe series). All stories tagged bold on the sheet as this cat will need to be moved.

Invader Zim:

Into the Web 600041078 needs to go in the other fandom - takes place in that verse.

Jungle Book - should this be in movies?