Click Here!

Looking for 2 fics

thekatandmonkey

I'm don't read much Snape/Hermione, so I don't have a lot to offer there.

The only one I've read in recent memory is Caged Bird Sings. It's recent, so I'm sure you've read it already.

Also, a really good, but seriously creepy slave fic is Corvus Fallere. <--That's the author's main page. There are two books with a total of 15 chapters. The Dark wins and Snape is entrusted with Hermione, Ron, and Harry to be trained. It's told from Harry's point of view. There's slash and threesomes and het and all sorts of really crazy stuff. It's dark and sad, but if you since you like Snape/Hermione, I think you'll love their scenes. (Harry's there for all of them, but it's still crazy hot!)

My favorite slave!Hermione story is Cherries by the amazing BubblyBabs. It's 40 chapters of dark and delicious goodness that is hot one minute, then makes you really think the next. It's mostly Sirius/Hermione, but other pairings pop up throughout the story. Babs is a Snape fan, so he does feature prominently in several scenes. Heed the warnings though. Really. There are tons. It's awesome, but sadly a WiP that hasn't been updated since October. (Where are you Babs?)

I ship Draco/Hermione, so the rest of the list is them.

South of Stockholm - by the amazing and talented LdyMusic. Voldemort wins, and Hermione is given to Draco as a prize to break. This isn't one of those Draco breaks Hermione with lots hot sex fics. It's really well written with great characterization and a dark, but great plot. One of my favorite fics. It also has a sequel too!

Master - by AkashatheKitty. The Dark Side won and Hermione is captured. She's raped by Draco in front of a Death Eaters, but all is not what it seems. Only one chapter, but she does have another kind of slave fic called You Change My Mind.

Margot La Faye has three really good slave!fics at her Insane Journal, all dramione. Check out Tender Vengeance, Dark Bonding, and Persistance of Desire.

Burning Hunger - Hermione is a prisoner of Draco, who is a Dragon. Sounds silly, but very good. 5 chapters, but a WiP.

A Licentious Proposition - A little less dark. Draco convinces Hermione to be his sex slave for a month.

That's all I can think of right now. I found a Themed List of various slave stories if you want to search through them. Enjoy! :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.