Click Here!

Cartoons

If you think that was bad, try this: The Unevitable Fate - author admits to typing a phone conversation and posting as a story. And you know what makes me laugh? The reviewers who want to tell the person off. "Come back when you descover some talent." "It didn't make any sense once so ever"

I think by the time I got done ripping the review board apart, there might have been one review left that didn't count as a flame....

Despite how bad that is, it's still considered a story and we can't delete it. Sorry.

Heh, I'm pretty sure I discovered the person was a minor when that story was written, so that utter garbage will be deleted anyway in due time. Just as well, because I'm pretty sure I would have accidentally deleted it anyway.

DG is going to have to look at those two to see if they qualify as stories or not. It's going to be a judgment call on her end since there are others in the archive similar.

• 2 weeks later...
http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600040570 - AN only - "Why I wrote Disney Bonanza 2003" (which was random and included more non-Disney characters than Disney ones) - and for some strange reason there is a paragraph about Sephiroth and Aeris from Final Fantasy in here. (Why I don't know, but there you have it.)

• 5 weeks later...

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092109

Says prologue, but the AN at the end of the snippet makes it seem more like this is a preview and the real intent was to find a German-speaking beta to help with translation. Not sure if this is just an EWIP or teaser w/ an advert.

differnt ports? - definitely not a story. I don't think that even qualifies as a prompt...

Odd Pregnant - is that a summary? And the crack on the "making us worship Satan" and "I am really Franz Hopper posting" (I did a little correcting for the quotes)....um, what?!?

These two look to be plain old troll fic, I'll process the profiles accordingly, so leave the "stories" up for now until I get that done.

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092109

Says prologue, but the AN at the end of the snippet makes it seem more like this is a preview and the real intent was to find a German-speaking beta to help with translation. Not sure if this is just an EWIP or teaser w/ an advert.

This is identical to what the user posted to their ffn account as well. No special notes about asking for a beta in German, or nothing like that, in either place.

• 1 month later...

There is a full chapter there now so there's nothing that can be done.