Click Here!

My Little Sister

Guest Nympho

Guest Nympho

I explained about my little sister, Sharon, getting pregnant at sixteen. This morning she had her baby- two months early. Carmen Elizebeth Wright died in her arms twenty minutes later. The baby had a defect that made her kidneys swell up. Sharon and Michael are still numb, not sure how they'll be when that wears off. We're going to see her at the hospitol now.

My condolences. our prayers are with you. there really isn't anything else that can be said at a moment time like this.

Little ones lost.

A mother that recently lost her child wrote a poem about it and read it at the funeral. I was really surprised that she used the analogy of a Brown Dwarf, an astrological phenomenon recently proven, where a star newly born dissipates its energy when thermonuclear reaction fails. Even the universe mourns when the light from a star fails to shine.

Guest chibi4president

OMG I am so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what she's going through. Losing a child is probably the worst pain anyone could feel; it's a nightmare. What's really sad is that it happens a lot, especially with teenage births.

Once again, I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to all of you.

My condolences,

Chibi