Click Here!

Destiny Club

Since you haven't gotten a response from the mods, I'm going to suggest that you place your query over on the tech support board. Just start post "I can't find my story" and tell them what happened. This forum is for the cleanup project, so I don't think they're seeing your post here.

Actually, I tend to ignore these, or outright delete them from here. They have not a thing to do with the clean up.

However, I do know the issue with this one. You need to fix your disclaimer, more than likely. It's not deleted, but hidden. Now, if you give me the subdomain, I can actually tell you what the problem is exactly.

Actually, I tend to ignore these, or outright delete them from here. They have not a thing to do with the clean up.

However, I do know the issue with this one. You need to fix your disclaimer, more than likely. It's not deleted, but hidden. Now, if you give me the subdomain, I can actually tell you what the problem is exactly.

It in original also my naruto one - not so innocent is also hidden - i really can't find anything else to fix i fix the disclaimer twice already!

OK, in Naruto...

this is the disclaimer you have....

Disclaimer: This was written using a plotline from SurienAngel. The characters do not belong to me. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto. This is a Naruto fanfiction hence I don't own any characters or setting

what you need is to say I don't own Naruto and i make no profit off this story. The way you have it written there is no mention of profit and you've made it a character disclaimer

this is the one in Original...

Disclaimer: These characters was borrowed from CloverReef - thanks for lending them to me. Otherwise the story and the plot, with the setting was not intended to mirror or was it based on anything real This is a original fiction,

in there somewhere you need to say any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The way you have that written it doesn't say that.

you can still access them through your authors panel to edit them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.