Click Here!

Twisted Logic

Guest DancingGrimm

Guest DancingGrimm

Hi there, how's it going?

I recently started posting what will eventually become a series called Twisted Logic. The stories in this series are in the form of word puzzles with a risque slant, designed to be solved by reading a series of clues and working out the details of a certain situation to turn it into a cohesive story. This sounds a lot more complicated than it is, and it is clearer if you are a little used to puzzles. Twisted Logic is posted here; http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600102207, please go take a look.

I know that only a few people are really into this type of thing, and it isn't what a lot of people come to AFF to read, but I love puzzles of all kinds and wanted to share it here. I decided to post this on the forum for two reasons; firstly to try and catch the eye of any puzzle fans who wouldn't spot it otherwise, and also to try and get some feedback. What I'd like to know from people is this; are the instructions for solving the puzzles clear enough? Are the puzzles themselves too hard or too easy? I'd also welcome any general comments or constructive criticism.

Thank you very much.

DG

• 3 months later...

Oh, I remember this one! I really loved your logic puzzle, had a lot of fun reading it and solving it. Most of the typical logic puzzles are bland and flavorless, but you manage to make it extremely interesting for the reader!

In case this doesn't reach you, I'll leave you a review as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.