Click Here!

Twilight 10-6

RogueMudblood

Chapter 6, The Black Holiday: bad tag "p class=MsoNormal style='mso-pagination:none;mso-layout-grid-align:none; text-autospace:none'>" (bottom of page - missing the '<' so don't know what else might've got clipped)

and can you unbold Chapter 10?

Making Do Ch 8 please make the “ and the †go away. They're all over the chapter, sorry to say.

Penance is squished.

The Last Night actual story is squished by the A/N isn't ...? (All 3 chapters)

Snapshots of a Love Story - about half way down, it's centered text - is this user error, or glitch in bad end coding tag (html)?

One Lost Leads to Another Gained, Chapter 4 - about a 3rd of the way down where author notes "Jasper's POV" - the ending '>' is in the text, so the HTML end underline tag didn't get closed - the remainder of the chapter is underlined. User error?

Broken, ch 2: squished line: ["You think..." ... slightly], ["What did..." ... looks.]; ch 3: [did I ... Forever.] ; also has '>' and '<' in AN at bottom - don't know if there's any missing text.; ch 4: ["You do..." ... silence.], ["Jacob?" ... prevented.]; ch 5: glitch in AN at bottom "review?ving" - missing text?; ch 6: ["No. I..." ... "...this?"]; ch 7: ["Why do..." ... running.]; ch 8: ["Surprise!" ... mind.], ["Yeah?" ... floorboard.], ["Could I..." ... Jessica.], ["And cue..." ... shock.]; ch 9: ["Now, ..." ... me.]; ch 10: [i felt ... didn't.], ["If you..." ... orders.]; ch 11: [i didn't ... paniced.] (that's the author's spelling.) ch 12: [My memory ... more.], ["Emmett take..." ... burning.] (5 lines), [before I ... around me.]; ch 13: ["You know..." ... back.], ["I wouldn't..." ... didn't he?]; ch 14: ["I'm fine!" ... show.], ["I don't..." ... tragties.] (author spelling); ch 15: ["Anything,..." ... pamphlet.], ["Try not..." ... sleep.] (3 lines)

My Love, ch 2: squished line: [The rhythms ... doubt.]

Heat of the Moment: ch 1: squished line: [My head ... beside me.], ["Make the pain..." ... reassuring me.] (it's just the last sentence - like you fixed the rest of the paragraph and just missed the last line.) ch 5: ["I tried..." ... "... myself again."], ["Well I..." ... kiss me again.] ch 11: [Part of me ... who she was.] ch 14: [My eye ... a little.], ["A new mate?..." ... was on.]

A New Life review ID 3000038554 is squished. ... not sure if IDs 3000037076 and 3000037090 are squished or if user just likes the enter key over much.... Ch 6 squished line: [i went ... later.] Ch 11 AN at the bottom seems to be missing text. Ch 19 AN bottom - issue with 600094208 story from this. Review whoring in bottom AN ch 20.

Prelude squishy! Ch 1, 2, 3 (not AN?-author notes that their italics aren't formatting properly), 4, 5, 6 (not AN? italics note again), 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 (not AN? italics note again), 21, 22 (not AN?), 23, 24 (not AN?), 25 (not AN?), 26, 27 (not AN?)

ch 7: "that youÕve" - can you fix it?

ch 11, ch 13: "fiancŽ" - can you fix it?

ch 20: hadnÕt - can you fix it?

Music ch 8: starting at "She was comforting" all the remaining text is in italics - user error?

To love, And imprint: inlaws and outlaws: chapter 10: every time there's a contraction, the apostrophe is turned into space+f: "wasn ft" "didn ft" weren ft"; also happens with posessives: "Seth fs"

And there's some sort of glitch with the quotation marks. "gSo what can this Zafrina do again?h Cain asked as we walked to the border"

Chapter 14 has the apostrophe glitch, but not the quote mark glitch. And about a quarter of the way down there are random "@" symbols in between sentences. Dashes are turned into space+c: "his hair had turned whitecit would haunt me" And I assume this is supposed to be single quotes: "ePlease doctor he was tortured and raped by vampires, what do you recommend?f" since the space+f issue applies. Two lines above the bottom, there's " c c c c." -glitch or user error?

Two Unsuspecting Lovers - squished line at bottom: [The two laid ... took place.]

Emotion Detector - strange squishy - usual squishy is uniform - this looks like someone went through with the enter key and started pressing it at random places on each line.

A Demon's Angel, ch 3 stops abruptly. There's no '<' or '>', but it appears that text got cut off. (It stops in the middle of a word.) If there is anything else in the database that isn't showing because of a bad tag, can you fix? ch 11 has a squished line: [beau made ... tearless sobs.] ch 13 squished line: [When I ... "...family"] ch 19 squished line: [The man ... audience.] ch 20 squished line: ["It's one..." ... over again.], ["Why don't..." ... appear.], [Lily stayed ... Aro asked]

Demon Song ch 1 has a bit of left over wordord apparently: "them r to ride"

Beauty and the beast ch 3 is squished, but not as much as normal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.