Click Here!

HP creature fic

jammies

Hi,

I am looking for a HP creature fic where Harry becomes a creature that has wings (he can retract the wings) .... he goes to a different school and I think he gets help from the goblins as well.

On the way to the school he and other new students end up staying over night in a house before they goto the school. All the students have to take a different path to the school and under go some tests. Also Harry meets one of his mates at the house before getting to the school. The path that Harry takes has a basilisk where Harry talks to her and she is dying.... she tells Harry she is worried about her 'baby' but lets Harry take the baby to raise it and lets Harry live. Supposedly she always killed the students that took that path ... the school wanted it that way so the students would get used to 'death or loss'

Harry's mate is understandably upset until they find out Harry is alive.

At the school one of the teachers tried to take the baby basilisk away from Harry and he objects speaking in the snake language.

Harry also has another mate who is at the school. I know one of his mates is a vampire (only son/heir to a great family) I think the other is a veela. I remember the vampire's sister makes a move on Harry and he refuses in front of some important people so she is humiliated. She plots revenge of course.

I also think Severus and Draco are mates.... but Albus tried to block the bond or something. I think Albus tried to force Harry to submit to him as well.

Harry is from some race that is ancient like a 'fallen angel' or something like that.

please help

Well wonders never cease I found it.... Harry Potter and the Ancient Race is the name of the story and it is posted at ff.net. Unfortunately it has been put on hold or something and was adopted by another who couldn't finish it. So now it is in limbo I suppose. It has been rewritten a couple of times so some of the stuff I talked about isn't there anymore.

sorry to bother anyone.

PJC

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.