Click Here!

2 HP Stories

jb88

1) Harry potter and NCIS Crossover. Harry is in america trying to find his children after ginny takes them and marry's malfoy. he helps gibbs and the team in the first page. Fornell is a wizard and has a seer!daughter. ducky then adopts harry and palmer. gibbs adopts siva. :angry: FOUND!!!

2) harry was transported via a portal during a flood in surry when he was a child and grew up in an elvin? world (i Think) where they are split up of submissives who are not allowed to become fighters (Child Barers) and dominants who where the warrors. Harry and his adoptive family go to hogwarts then leave when voldemort is killed but harry stay's because he was draco's mate. in the end harry goes home to the elvin? community and marries and childhood friend and has children. If anyone can help i would really appreiate it. FOUND!!!

Edited by jb88

• 2 weeks later...
1) Harry potter and NCIS Crossover. Harry is in america trying to find his children after ginny takes them and marry's malfoy. he helps gibbs and the team in the first page. Fornell is a wizard and has a seer!daughter. ducky then adopts harry and palmer. gibbs adopts siva. ^_^ FOUND!!!

2) harry was transported via a portal during a flood in surry when he was a child and grew up in an elvin? world (i Think) where they are split up of submissives who are not allowed to become fighters (Child Barers) and dominants who where the warrors. Harry and his adoptive family go to hogwarts then leave when voldemort is killed but harry stay's because he was draco's mate. in the end harry goes home to the elvin? community and marries and childhood friend and has children. If anyone can help i would really appreiate it.

Where is the first one ? sounds interesting.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.