Click Here!

Betrayal Stories

Dravanamyst

I am currently seeking stories where Harry betrays the Wizarding World by either siding with Voldemort or becoming a DarK Lord himself. I would prefer the story to be slash but it doesn't have to be. I really would like then to be completely but as long as the story is updating regularly I don't mind WIP. I appreciate all help recievwd and would like to thank everyone who helps in advance.

I am currently seeking stories where Harry betrays the Wizarding World by either siding with Voldemort or becoming a DarK Lord himself. I would prefer the story to be slash but it doesn't have to be. I really would like then to be completely but as long as the story is updating regularly I don't mind WIP. I appreciate all help recievwd and would like to thank everyone who helps in advance.

Have you read Harry Potter and the Dark Secret? It can be found on ff.net. Author Pusen.

Guest Emerald

Have you read What a Witch Needs by petalsoft? Its a threesome fic with Hermione/Harry/Draco and it does have some really slash scenes in it, I only got about 30 chapter in (of 64), but Harry got really dark and basically was becoming the next dark lord, it got really dark. Oh and it is complete. It also has a sequel.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544182125

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.