Click Here!

Hard to find Fanfiction

jetbstraub

I have been looking for these stories forever any help will be met with much gratitude............Jet

I'm looking for 2 Fanfic's:

1. Snape get's tired of seeing and hear about Harry's depression/Attitude and so he spanks him. Harry likes the spanking. So they strike a deal Snape will only spank Harry if he's good. Later Snape op's out of the deal and Harry goes from being a good boy to a very bad one to get Snapes attention and force him to spank him. Snape ignores him till Minerva begs him to spank him. Snape and Harry have a talk and Harry gets spanked. At the end of it Snape and Harry end up a couple and are living at Hogwarts I think Harry is a Aurora.

2. This story was found: Blood Dripped Wings by Kamerreon

Edited by jetbstraub

2. I remember this story starts with letters. And Harry is liked by all the death eaters with Severus as his favorite. When he was a kid he only like Severus' stories and I think Voldermort is Harry's mate. All the death eater that get a letter which returns their memories of Harry. They then rush to Voldermorts side.

Where Harry finds them and seeing that Severus is the most distraught. Harry hugs him and says "Sev tell me a story."

The one above is called Blood Dripped Wings by Kamerreon. However she has taken it off Fanfiction.net but it is on her yahoo group @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kamerreon/?yguid=305669452 (you do have to join though!) :rofl:

Thank you! I found and read it and it's as good as i remember. Thanks again.............Jet

The one above is called Blood Dripped Wings by Kamerreon. However she has taken it off Fanfiction.net but it is on her yahoo group @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kamerreon/?yguid=305669452 (you do have to join though!) :rofl:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.