Click Here!

Harry/Draco fic

madamdragon

Okay i am looking for a Draco/Harry story if anyone knows it let me know please.

Draco was at some party when he sees an old frined of his who is i think french. And on his arm is Harry when they walk up to Draco they guy introduces Draco and Harry. Harry pretends like hes never seen Draco, so they say there his and go along there way. So Draco follows them outside and can hear that guy being rough with harry saying 'you like him, or u want him.' harry denies it and i think he is either hitting harry or about to. draco stops him and drags harry away to his apt. where they talk.

anyway Draco lets harry sleep in his room while draco takes the couch. and in the morning early there is ounding on the door it s that french guy wanting harry. when he and draco exchange words Mr. Frenach sees harry come out of dracos room threatens them both and leaves. in the morning draco talks to harryt hat he can send him somewhere safe.

And thats where it was. only three chappies. If anyone knows let me know please!

MDragon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.