Click Here!

Drinking Games!

Saitochan

Ninja Drinking Games!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which drinking game would be most suited for what promises to be one wild sexy night between Shikamaru and Anko?

• Jan, Ken, Pon (Rock, Paper & Scissors)
    • Chess or Shougi
    • Something having to do with dice
    • Something having to do with cards
    • Something that requires concetnration and skill
    • Something that requires Chakra control
    • A tongue twister (O_o)
    • Other (please specify)

Hey people! After a long break from fanfiction, I'm finally back to writing!

Unfortunately, when I tried to continue my Hypnosis fic, there came a point in which I need the two characters, Shikamaru and Anko, to play a drinking game, in which Shikamaru wins.

I've made a poll with some games that a creative mind could addapt to drinking and to the development of the story, but feel free to tell me about some other game if you think it might work. Also, if you have a fun or naughty idea about the games I proposed, don't forget to post it, with as much details as you want.

And, as a plus, I was thinking that the drinking game could be related not only to drinking, but to stripping as well. Like, everytime someone drinks, he or she puts the glass or cup upside down, and the number of drops that fall are the number of clothing articles he or she removes. How does it sound?

Thanks in advance for your answers, and rest assured that it won't be long before the sixth chapter of Hypnosis is completed (with your helping comments, of course).

P.D.: If you want to know what led to those two Naruto characters to being engaged in a drinking game (with guaranteed sexual results), take a look at my story, and drop me a line or two while you're at it XP

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093695

I voted for cards, mainly because I played strip poker back in the day. Of course, there's also Shogi, but I think Shikamaru would be too good at that and Anko would be down to her underwear in a matter of minutes.

Then there's turning on the TV, and for every time a certain word is mentioned, you take a shot.

But, really, the possibilities are endless! You could even make a more ninja game out of it by including kunai and shuriken aiming while drunk.

I hope this gives you a few ideas, or some inspiration at least. :)

Hehe, thanks for your advice! Even though I'd originally planned a game of stealth and skill, I think it would be kind of hard to make it interesting for the readers, since they might (and I'm pretty certain they must) be waiting for some Shika-Anko hot and sweaty lemon scene.

So... I think I'll take a shot at the card games, and see how it goes from there. After all, strip poker does show a lot of promise!

• 4 weeks later...

You could always make it to where the aim was to take the other person's clothes off with a kunai without leaving a scratch on them. Anko'd probably start it. Could start out as a game between all ninja at the bar and they drag Shikamaru into it, but he catches Anko's attention.