Click Here!

Beta At Your Service

Fandom: Harry Potter

Preferred Pairings: Harry/Draco, Harry/Hermione, Harry/Lucius, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Ron, Harry/Snape, Harry/Bellatrix, Harry/Luna Draco/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Draco/Ron, Draco/Snape, Draco/Luna, Hermione/Lucius, Hermione/Ginny, Hermione/Ron, Hermione/Snape, Hermione/Bellatrix, Hermione/Luna, Lucius/Ginny, Lucius/Ron, Lucius/Snape, Lucius/Bellatrix, Lucius/Luna, Ginny/Snape, Ginny/Bellatrix, Ginny/Luna, Ron/Snape, Ron/Bellatrix, Ron/Luna, Snape/Bellatrix, Snape/Luna, Snape/Lily, and Lily/James

Not Willing To Beta: Anything outside the realm of Harry Potter

My name is Brittney and I have been reading fanfiction for over a year. I have some ideas for writing some on my own, but I am still working out the kinks. I have never been a beta before. I have an idea of what a beta does and how it works. I have great grammar and spelling skills. I'm always correcting people both in person and when I am reading something. I have a special email address set up for anyone who would like me to beta for them. If you wish to contact me there it's slytheringoddess2009@gmail.com.

Fandom: Harry Potter

Preferred Pairings: Harry/Draco, Harry/Hermione, Harry/Lucius, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Ron, Harry/Snape, Harry/Bellatrix, Harry/Luna Draco/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, Draco/Ron, Draco/Snape, Draco/Luna, Hermione/Lucius, Hermione/Ginny, Hermione/Ron, Hermione/Snape, Hermione/Bellatrix, Hermione/Luna, Lucius/Ginny, Lucius/Ron, Lucius/Snape, Lucius/Bellatrix, Lucius/Luna, Ginny/Snape, Ginny/Bellatrix, Ginny/Luna, Ron/Snape, Ron/Bellatrix, Ron/Luna, Snape/Bellatrix, Snape/Luna, Snape/Lily, and Lily/James

Not Willing To Beta: Anything outside the realm of Harry Potter

My name is Brittney and I have been reading fanfiction for over a year. I have some ideas for writing some on my own, but I am still working out the kinks. I have never been a beta before. I have an idea of what a beta does and how it works. I have great grammar and spelling skills. I'm always correcting people both in person and when I am reading something. I have a special email address set up for anyone who would like me to beta for them. If you wish to contact me there it's slytheringoddess2009@gmail.com.

Hi Brittney, I'm desperately looking for a beta for my fic. Serpent's tounges and lion's tails. :balloon: Would you be interested?

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600011882

;) I look forward to hearing from you.

B xxx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.