Click Here!

Harry is Slyhterin Story

Guest HPManiac123

Guest HPManiac123

I found this post in a different forum. The author of the post said she found it, but then she lost the link again. And when I found it I remembered it as a story I was looking for a few weeks back but I forgot about when I couldn't find it in either my favorites or my subscriptions. The post says:

Looking for a HP time-travel story...

Hello there,

I'm searching for a story that I've read yrs ago, that isn't FINISH/ABANDONED(?) maybe, and that's pretty short but not too short...

I remember Harry traveling back in time and I think he went back to the time where the Wizarding World was just created or started or something like that and he ended up in a pit/cave somewhere and a snake was there, and he talked to and found out that HE was the FIRST person to ever talk to one and that somehow he IS Salazar Slytherin and he opened up an acct with just ONE GOLD galleon and it built up from there..I remeber he was the VERY FIRST customer of gringotts and his VAULT was the number 1 there and somehow he saw/glimpse 'Gyrf and Hpyyf' there also, with their parents..

I somehow am either confusing the above mentioned story with this one story that's about the same and it has Luna there also, and that she's somehow Ravenclaw and that while Harry was opening up an acct at gringrotts, he give a silve something to her, to let her open up an acct of her own etc..

I'm not sure if the stories are one in the same or just different stories with the same plot etc...Anybody recognize the story??

Sincerely,

-----------------------------------

Does anyone know where I can find it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.