Click Here!

Cuzosu Will Beta

Cuzosu

I will beta for Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Star Ocean 3, Inu Yasha, and anything else I've read/watched. If it's not listed, feel free to ask me about it.

I will NOT beta InuYashaxKagome, InuYashaxSesshomaru, SesshomaruxKagome, anything involving sex with Kuwabara, or any combination thereof--although if you want to have, say, Kuwabara walk in on someone, that's a whole different story.

Those spins have been over-done to the point where I can't even stand looking at the pairings or trying to read those fics. And InuYashaxKagome is just so...uninspired. It's what the anime's creator intended--that or InuYashaxKikyo, anyways, and I, personally, feel that Kikyo ought to stay fully dead for once. She's essentially either a ghost or a zombie, and she doesn't exhibit much of either's characteristics.

As for me: Call me Cuzosu or Foofie, whichever you prefer. I have an often morbid and highly twisted sense of humor that likes to take literal spins on things. Ideas get bounced around my group (or my head) so often that we come up with some really hilarious and yet disturbing takes on things. Feel free to join us in that--because we all bat around ideas and give each other credit.

My English teachers adored me because of my extensive vocabulary, art of rephrasing everything, and the simple fact that I excel when it comes to grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

My collaboration partners for two other fics I'm writing (three of us for the Naruto fic, only two of the three of us for the Bleach fic) rely on me for my beta abilities. They count on me to catch grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes, as well as to rephrase things to make them more interesting.

And, honestly, I'm volunteering because I'm bored. "Es ist langweilig," as the Germans say. "It is boring." I don't have enough to occupy my time and interest, so I suppose this might be interpreted as a plea for help.

Feel free to respond here or PM me for my email address.

Thanks. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.