Click Here!

Looking for two Hermione/Draco stories

o_0__o_0

The first story was about how she grabbed Draco's cashmere sweater or a sweater of sorts and then broke out in allergy hives. I think she went to a Quidditch game too or something.

The second story was about how Hermione had a funny uncle and Draco was comforting her at Hogwarts. I think they were also head girl/boy.

thanks for your help. Sorry if I was vague. I just remember reading these and not much about the plots.

Not sure about the second one, but the first one is Never Again by EmNorth. It's a Draco/Hermione/Blaise fic.

OMG. thanks so much. I've been looking for that since forever....Now about the first fic, guess I'll just have to try and read all the fics out there again in an attempt to look for it. Thanks though.

Pathetically no. I just remember that Hermione was getting sexually harassed or something of the sort and was wary of every male out there. I think she was stuck with Draco as Head Girl/Head Boy.

The main line that I remember was Hermione trying to tell Draco about her "funny uncle" and Draco responded with a silly comment of "So you have an uncle with a sense of humor...(with a "what's that got to do with it" attitude).

I just remember that section of it and is still berating myself for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :rolleyes:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.