Click Here!

Oh, My Eyes, My Brain!

NightScribe

Guest Serenanna
My newfound ambition is to somehow incorperate a philips head screwdriver into one of my stories. laugh.gif

Been damned tempted to do that . . . ::points at her Overhaul series:: Damn you all, I've been reading this, died laughing, and now have a new plot-bunny nibbling at me to throw oil on Ed and Winry. I swear they're in cahoots with the one nibbling on me to write the sequal to Vanilla entitled Chocolate. sleep.gif

Sere, who'd bunnies are multiplying like rabbits

Guest Pink Lace

Gosh, yes who is up for a round robin parody? I can't do HP ones but maybe we could crossover with different fandoms? *shrugs* It's a parody anyway so screw canon. tongue.gif

Guest Madapple
Madapple, I found that to be some of the most lyrical garage monkey literature I've ever read. You're too hard on yourself.

Hard on myself, nah, at least not intentionally. It's just that that whole scenario of love in the mechanic's pit, amongst the pneumatic tools, is so improbable, and filled with obvious innuendo. biggrin.gif

Ha! She's my beta! You can't have her!

*blushes*

Gosh, yes who is up for a round robin parody?

Actually, I would be up for a round robin. But my knowledge of most of the anime fandoms is extremely limited.

But my secret wish, which is no longer a secret, is to write a Changing Rooms fic with Laurence and Handy Andy.

There, I have no more secrets. laugh.gif

I wouldn't dream of taking anyone's beta!

*clings to Madapple's ankle* Good.

mellow.gif

Seriously, I would walk up to random people on the street and thank them for her insight.

Unfortunately, they might hit me with the pepper spray again.

*wanders off to eat pizza and contemplate a possible parody plot, as though I need more to do... huh.gif *

Guest atsuita_no_renkinjutsushi
My newfound ambition is to somehow incorperate a philips head screwdriver into one of my stories. laugh.gif

Oooh, I did that. In one of my stories, there's a bar where thy put tools in the drinks. Screwdrivers, Hammers, Wrenches, etc. Not the most creative thing ever, but fun nonetheless! biggrin.gif