Click Here!

Attempting to Find Vampire Harry fic!

PyranicPhoenix

I'm looking for a fic I read a few months back. Unfortunatley, I can't remember the name of it. I believe the word Midnight was in the title though. I do remember it involves Harry being taken from the Dursley's before they find him and being raised by two vampires. It is a slash fic, but I don't remember the pairing except for it being Harry, I'm tempted to say Harry/Draco. However, in the story Harry is known by the name Doriel. And one of the vampire's is named Alexander. It also involves Dumbledore bashing and Harry as a Slytherin. Does anyone know the name of this story/have the link to get it? Help please! I know this isn't a lot to go on, but any help would be appreciated.

Edited by PyranicPhoenix

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking for a fic I read a few months back. Unfortunatley, I can't remember the name of it. I believe the word Midnight was in the title though. I do remember it involves Harry being taken from the Dursley's before they find him and being raised by two vampires. It is a slash fic, but I don't remember the pairing except for it being Harry, I'm tempted to say Harry/Draco. However, in the story Harry is known by the name Doriel. And one of the vampire's is named Alexander. It also involves Dumbledore bashing and Harry as a Slytherin. Does anyone know the name of this story/have the link to get it? Help please! I know this isn't a lot to go on, but any help would be appreciated.

Just literally found this it is called "Midnight's Dawning" by Kage

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.