Click Here!

Recs for Evil! Harry

Dravanamyst

I am looking for recommendations for completed Dark! Or Evil! Harry stories. Preferably slash but not required. Just please no Harry/Ginny stories or Harry/Ron stories. If anyone has any idea for some good stories, please let me know.

I know of a good one that's a Dark-Harry, with Lying-Murdering-Dombledore. Though you don't really know those things till later in the story, so I may have spoilled that for you. Sorry!

I read it back in either Dec. or Jan., so give me a few minutes to find that for you! :(

I've been searching for over an hour and have had no luck finding it... I'll keep an eye out for it though.

I am looking for recommendations for completed Dark! Or Evil! Harry stories. Preferably slash but not required. Just please no Harry/Ginny stories or Harry/Ron stories. If anyone has any idea for some good stories, please let me know.

If you don't mind Mpreg and with Tom M.R here are some I like, and yes Harry is evil.

Love conquers everything by Tiro

Harry has a lover no one expected. And together they will bring Dumbledore down. (sequel Eternal Love)

A Life of Lies by NoctemEterna WIP

After being convicted of a crime he didn't commit, the Boy Who Lived finds himself in an Azkaban run by the death eater prisoners. Their leader and his cellmate, the infamous Lucius Malfoy believes he can show Harry the error of his ways. After suffering through the ministry's treatment of him, Harry may begin to see the benefits of going dark. AU AFTER BK 5 OotP BUT CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS FROM HBP

Also Tiro most of his stories have an Evil Harry...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.